How to change your address with Direct Express

If you change your address, you should call the Direct Express toll-free customer service number indicated on the back of your card. 

Click the link here to learn more about the potentially FREE benefits that the government may provide people who are disabled or retired on a fixed income!

Direct Express does not provide this information to federal agencies, therefore, you will have to notify the federal paying agency separately about your new address.