What Is The Expiration Date Of My Direct Express Card?
Like all debit cards, your Direct Express card has an expiration date. The card needs to be renewed every few years for fraud prevention.
Your card’s expiration date is marked on the front of the card in the following format: mm/yy. For example, 04/21 means that your card is valid through April 2021. Note that your Direct Express card can be used until the last day of the expiration month.
NOTE: Interested in life insurance to cover final expenses like funeral and cremation costs? Or do you want to leave extra money behind to a loved one?
If so, we have access to affordable, high-quality life insurance products that:
- Is available from 0-90 years old! (in most states)
- $1,000 to $100,000+ in permanent insurance coverage (fits ANY budget)
- No medical exams necessary.
- Rates NEVER increase!
- If qualified, you may receive first-day full coverage!
- Prices are VERY affordable, and designed for people on tight budgets.
If you’re interested in getting a free no-obligation quote, please click the link here to run quotes and see which of our top-rated insurance carriers you may qualify for!
How To Order A Replacement Card
There is usually no need to order a replacement card. Direct Express will automatically mail you a new one a few weeks before the expiration date of your existing card.
If your card has expired and you haven’t received a replacement card in the mail, you should call Direct Express customer service at the number listed on the back of your card. You will be asked to confirm your mailing address. If Direct Express mailed you a replacement card to the correct address and you didn’t receive it, they will cancel it and issue a new one.
- Discover more about Direct Express Benefit Access.
- Learn all the info about Direct Express Routing Number.
- Get all the facts here on what to do when your Direct Express card is lost.
How Do I Make Payments If My Card Is Expired?
Once your Direct Express card expires, you can no longer use it to make payments. You have to wait for the new card to arrive and activate before you can pay for purchases. Any automatic payments that pull from your expired Direct Express card will also be declined.
If you need to have your replacement card as soon as possible, you can request Direct Express to ship your card via FedEx or UPS for an additional fee.
Need Burial Insurance?
In addition to helping people with their Direct Express, questions we help people like you qualify for quality final expense life insurance coverage that pays off your funeral and cremation expenses.
These burial insurance plans are perfect for those who are retired or disabled and on a fixed income, and want peace of mind, knowing their final expenses are covered.
Some of the benefits of these programs include:
- Rates NEVER increase like a lot of the junk mail life insurance companies you see.
- Coverage NEVER cancels due to age or health as long as you pay your premium.
- If eligible, you may qualify for first day FULL coverage with NO waiting period like many of the TV life insurance ads offer.
- Affordable premiums for those on fixed incomes.
- Plans offering immediate approval with NO health questions asked!
- Coverage available from 18 to 90 years old!
Bottom line, if you’re looking for a peace of mind, and want your family to have no burden when you pass, then these plans are for you!
Here’s how to get a free quote
Click here and we’ll get you a quote in minutes and get you the peace of mind you deserve!