What Is Direct Express Cardless Benefit Access?
Direct Express Cardless Benefit Access (formerly known as Direct Express Emergency Cash) is a service that allows customers to withdraw funds if they lose their Direct Express MasterCard debit card.
The cardless benefit access is an optional service and includes a fee. The fee for Direct Express cardless benefit access ranges from $8.50 to $12 depending on the transaction amount requested.
If your Direct Express card is lost or stolen, you should call the Direct Express card toll-free customer service number written on the back of your card as soon as possible. A customer service representative will assist you and send you a replacement card.
It usually takes between 7 and 10 days for a replacement card to arrive in the mail. You can also request Direct Express to ship the card via FedEx or UPS for an additional fee. In the meantime, you can use Direct Express Cardless Benefit Access to withdraw funds.
NOTE: Interested in life insurance to cover final expenses like funeral and cremation costs? Or do you want to leave extra money behind to a loved one?
If so, we have access to affordable, high-quality life insurance products that:
- Is available from 0-90 years old! (in most states)
- $1,000 to $100,000+ in permanent insurance coverage (fits ANY budget)
- No medical exams necessary.
- Rates NEVER increase!
- If qualified, you may receive first-day full coverage!
- Prices are VERY affordable, and designed for people on tight budgets.
If you’re interested in getting a free no-obligation quote, please click the link here to run quotes and see which of our top-rated insurance carriers you may qualify for!
Benefits To The Client
Direct Express Cardless Benefit Access allows you to withdraw cash without a card. That means that if you lose your Direct Express card but still have funds on your account, you don’t have to wait for a replacement card to arrive to make payments.
Another advantage of the Direct Express Cardless Benefit Access service is that you can use it even outside of your home state. Direct Express Cardless Benefit Access is available in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico.
- Learn more about what to do when your Direct Express card is lost.
- Discover more about how Direct Express’s Emergency Cash program works.
Issues With Direct Express Cardless Benefit Access service
Many cases of fraudulent activity related to the Cardless Benefit Access service have been reported in the past few years, with fraudsters frequently exploiting security flaws in the service and draining customers’ accounts.
Get Direct Express reviews here if you’re researching whether or not the card is right for you.
Need Burial Insurance?
In addition to helping people with their Direct Express, questions we help people like you qualify for quality final expense life insurance coverage that pays off your funeral and cremation expenses.
These burial insurance plans are perfect for those who are retired or disabled and on a fixed income, and want peace of mind, knowing their final expenses are covered.
Some of the benefits of these programs include:
- Rates NEVER increase like a lot of the junk mail life insurance companies you see.
- Coverage NEVER cancels due to age or health as long as you pay your premium.
- If eligible, you may qualify for first day FULL coverage with NO waiting period like many of the TV life insurance ads offer.
- Affordable premiums for those on fixed incomes.
- Plans offering immediate approval with NO health questions asked!
- Coverage available from 18 to 90 years old!
Bottom line, if you’re looking for a peace of mind, and want your family to have no burden when you pass, then these plans are for you!
Here’s how to get a free quote
Click here and we’ll get you a quote in minutes and get you the peace of mind you deserve!